Love Success


Love Success

Look at the moment you are in right now, because tomorrow you want to become a person who is much more superior than what you are. If you are succeeding and have a clear vision of your dream congratulations because you are already ahead of around 90 per cent of the people in this world.

Imagine if Michael Jordan was worried about missing while taking a shot, He would have never taken the shot. Imagine if Steve Job was worried about whether people will admire his product or not there would be no iPhones.  So today ask yourself which side you wanna choose, be a person who fears failure or be a person who loves success. You have to choose nows which one to pick one is a failure and one is success and trusts me if you are a person who loves success then no power in the universe can stop you from getting success. All the negative things which people say will mean nothing to you. Thay will always gonna talk about how only 1 % make it to the top. But you know what the real big deal is only 1% stick to the fitness program long enough to see the result, One 1% people stick to the video games till the became really good at it, only 1% people hold on to there relationships when it's going through ups and downs. So when people try to demotivate you with this 1% philosophy keep one thing in mind, Whatever they say it doesn't mean you have 1% chance it means that you can't behave like 99% if you wanna success. You will do something extra than giving up and in a few months, those will be just a number. You want to talk about numbers take a keen look around you, are you like 99% people around you? If you are then you are in the wrong frame, my friend. You have to stay focus and love success because that will be your ladder for success. 
Being scared of failure won't do anything. In fact when you chose a path for success to guess what will happen? you' are gonna fail not one time, maybe ten times or a hundred times also but that's fine. failure isn't permanent, Every time you fail to get right back keep going and next time you're gonna be stronger, wiser and you will be more driven than ever. And for every ten failure, you will land one success. you have to be so passionate about your success that you are ready to fail ten times before you can succeed once. that's how winners do it. 
I want to explain to you the biggest lie that the majority of people think will lead to success. And the lie is if you are scared to fail you won't fail. And a few days back I also must have believed this as it makes kind of sense like if you are scared of an accident then don't drive. But last weak I read in one newspaper article, Writer was from Mumbai and he was jogging in the morning. While he was jogging he saw an old man around 80  years old walking on the street with the help of his stick. This old man was barely walking, he was walking but stick helped a lot. He was struggling anyway and while crossing the street he ended up falling. So the writer went over to the old man and help him to get up. As the old man walking away writer advised him that he should stay inside where it's safe for him. On this, the old man replied: "I love walking and love walking way more than I'm afraid of falling". And through this article, I learned that the meaning of living is doing what you want to do and if you had fallen here and there to do what you want to do in life so be it. That's when I realised the true key to success. The key is love for success that will lead me to succeed. Don't you think that old man would be safe simply sitting at home doing nothing? But in that age also he was persuing the thing which he loves to do and that's when you take control over fear. He was willing to fail 10 times a day just to do it, and trust me that one success after 10 failure is the most pleasant thing you ever had. So next time when someone comes to you and say you are gonna fail tell them that you are not afraid of failure you are not afraid to take action you are not afraid to take a jump and fall ten times but you know what's cool on the 11th time you will succeed. You will succeed just follow your heart to be passionate about your dreams and show love towards your goal. 

Post a Comment

0 Comments